We got an award! Our dear friends Remi and Sherman and Leroy awarded us with the Stylish Blogger Award!
Thanks Remi, Sherman and Leroy! You're a few styling dudes yourselves!
So in keeping with the award we need to share 7 things you don't know about Darwin.
1. Darwin does not like raw chicken. Cooked chicken she's all for, but try and put a piece of raw chicken in her bowl, and she won't eat till you remove it.
2. Darwin gets spooked by small (tiny) dogs. It must be their large personalities, but when we pass a small dog she'll go out of her way to avoid getting too close to a tiny dog.
3. Darwin is the most high energy Dane we know. Three hours at the dog park Sunday = ready to go Monday. All day at day care Tuesday = ready to go Tuesday night & Wednesday. All day play date with her brother Thursday = ready to go Friday. Hour walk + hour at the dog park Saturday = ready to go Sunday morning.
4. Darwin will never be a search and rescue dog. We play the "hide the treat on dad" game and it's amazing how long it takes Darwin to find the cookie or treat. It's like she has no sense of smell. We'll need to video tape it one day.
5. Darwin's brain has grown from pea size to grape size because she can solve her birthday brain game puzzle by Kyjen in less then a minute. We'll need to get a more complicated one soon!
6. Darwin's now eating grain free kibble! We've recently switched her to Acana Pacifica like her brother Boo eats and can I just say, small poops are lovely!
7. When Darwin comes to work with us and we walk around at lunch time, she now prefers to pee as we cross streets. We'll be halfway through a cross walk and she'll stop and squat right there. How embarrassing.
And now, we're supposed to pass this award on... but it seems as though almost everyone has got it already, but if you haven't, we'll share it with you!!!